- 13/06/2017 at 2:40 pm #8572
Hot Air Balloon Ride in Cappadocia
If you didn’t join a hot air balloon tour, we strongly suggest you ride a balloon in Cappadocia. Because of the landscape of Cappadocia, it is the best place of doing it. We promise you, you will witness the miracle of nature. Bird-eye looking experience from the hot air balloon will be one of the best experiences in your life.
We will pick you up from your hotel/hostel in Cappadocia with our A/C minibus and take you to our launch area in the early morning.
As the hot air balloons being prepared on the ground you can have some complimentary snacks and beverages in our open buffet table. You will also witness the preparations of Hot air balloons which take about 15 minutes. When they are ready we will get inside the 4 partitioned baskets which have a capacity of 14-20 people total. Cappadocia hot air balloon ride will be amazing, for sure…
Before sunrise, we begin to take off. Slowly raising to the sky up to 1100feet to show you sunrise and extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia. Then we proceed our ride descending and floating through the valleys between fairy chimneys, caves and fairy chimneys which give you excellent views to take pictures or videos. The duration of our tour is approximately 1 hour in the air. Upon landing, we have champagne toast service for you and we will give your commemorative flight certificates.
You can join the hot air balloon tour with our package tours. You can take a look at Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul 3-days.
Information for the Hot Air Ballon Tour
- All pilots are licensed.
- All passengers are insured up to 1.000.000€ by Allianz.
- The balloon flights can be canceled because of the unavailable weather conditions. Sometimes day before, rarely before departure from the hotel you will be informed about the cancellation. There will be a full refund if you don’t have a second chance to fly on your following day.
- The entire balloon tour including hotel pick-ups and drop off takes about 2.5 hours
- The balloon depends upon air currents for lateral movements, a good pilot can control the height with surprising precision.
- Because of the winds and the vertical control, every flight is an adventure, and no two flights are the same.
- We work with every hot air balloon companies in Cappadocia.
A Diary of a Traveler
THIS was our incredible Hot Air Balloon experience, flying over the stunning Cappadocia landscape in central Turkey.
Simply breathtaking. The longer you watch – the more beautiful the view gets.
We chose to fly with ‘Royal Balloon’. Yes, they are on of the most expensive… but in my opinion, they are the best, most reliable and professional ballooning company in the region.
Some background: The most important towns and destinations in Cappadocia are Ürgüp, Goreme, Ihlara Valley, Selime, Guzelyurt, Uchisar, Avanos, and Zelve.
And, the best historic mansions and stunning cave houses for tourists are in Urgup, Goreme, Guzelyurt and Uchisar. We stayed in Urgup at the Elkep Evi Cave Hotel.
I’m an Australian journalist traveling the world – one country at a time..
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.