- 13/06/2017 at 2:34 am #8556
- Istanbul New Year's Eve Party Cruise on the Bosphorus 89.00€
- 3 Days Ephesus, Pergamon and Pamukkale Tour Package 0.00€
- Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour - 7 Days 0.00€
- Best of Turkey Package Tour - 8 Days 0.00€
- Istanbul Tour Without Accommodation - 2 Days 99.00€
- Cappadocia Tour From Nevsehir Airport - 2 Days 214.00€
- Antalya and Cappadocia Tour Package - 4 Days 0.00€
- Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul Including Balloon Flight - 3 Days 0.00€
- Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi and Selcuk 59.00€
- Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul by Bus - 1 Day Cappadocia Trip 189.00€
Tour Name: Ephesus Day Tour from Istanbul
Start & End Point: Istanbul
Type: Group Tour – Please let us know your Istanbul hotel details for transfers.
Departures: Every day – All Year Round – By Plane
Tour Duration: Full Day
“A Virtual Tour of the Greek and Roman City”
Ephesus Ancient City is one of the most famous ancient city in Turkey. There were Greeks and Romans lived there before. It is famous for the Celcus Library and of course the ruins.
Ephesus Ancient City is located in the south of Izmir. The driving from the Izmir to the Ephesus takes approximately 30 minutes. So, it is possible to arrive in Ephesus from the Kusadasi and Izmir Cruise Ports in short time.
Ephesus was the second largest city of the Roman Empire. The biggest collection of Roman ruins of the eastern Mediterranean is located in Ephesus City.
You can also book this tour from this tour page: Ephesus Tour from Istanbul.
Ephesus Tour Itinerary
Early morning pick up from the hotel. Transfer to the airport in Istanbul and then fly to the Izmir Airport. Pick up from airport and continue to;
* The Ancient City of Ephesus, Ephesus tour starts from the upper entrance gate. Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary and Isabey Mosque | Harbor Street, Theater, Commercial Agora, Library of Celsus, Gate of Mazeus and Mithridates, Marble Street, Brothel, Hillside Houses, Public Toilets, Latrina, Scholastica Baths, The Mosaic – Paved Sidewalk, Entrance Scholastica Baths, Hadrian’s Temple, Trajan’s Fountain, Curetes Street, Hercules Gate, Memmius Monument, Temple of Domitian, An Altar, The List of Curetes, Freshwater Pipes, The Fountain of Pollio, Prytaneon, Odeon, Isis Temple, Stage Agora and Bahs of Varius will be visited.
* The Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world was a famous place of pilgrimage for centuries.
* House of the Virgin Mary, Discovered in a vision by a bedridden German nun in 1812, this stone building is believed by many Catholics and Muslims to be where the Virgin Mary lived her last years. A healing fountain is also located in there.
End of tour, transfer to Izmir airport. Evening flight back to Istanbul. Transfer back to your hotel in Istanbul. End of Our Services.
Also check this tour: Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul
Inclusions of the Ephesus Tour
- Arrival & Departure Transfers for Istanbul & Izmir Airports.
- English-speaking professional guidance.
- Transportations with new-model a/c Minivan / Minibus
- All entrance and museum fees.
- All parking tickets and petrol.
- All taxes.
Exclusions of the Ephesus Tour
[[[["field11","equal_to","Yes"]],[["show_fields","field12"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","1"]],[["show_fields","field16"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","2"]],[["show_fields","field16,field17"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","3"]],[["show_fields","field16,field17,field20"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","4"]],[["show_fields","field16,field17,field20,field18"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","5"]],[["show_fields","field16,field17,field20,field18,field19"]],"and"]]1 Step 1PreviousNext
- Round-trip flight tickets. ( It can be booked by us with a former reservation).
- Drinks and meals which are not listed in the itinerary.
- All personal expenses.
- All customary tips to drivers, guides and escorts are made at the traveler’s discretion.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.