- 13/06/2017 at 11:09 pm #8584
Tour Name: Cappadocia Tour- 2 Days
Start & End: Istanbul
Start point: Kayseri Airport / Nevsehir Airport / Cappadocia Hotels
Type: Group or Private Tour
Tour Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Please Tell Us:
- Date of the Cappadocia tour
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your Hotel/home details in Istanbul (Name of Hotel and address – for Airport Transfers in Istanbul)
- Your hotel preference (a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Hotels) in Cappadocia
- Your room preference (a Double/Twin Room, Triple Room) Standard or Delux room
- Your Tour preference: Group or Private
* Group: Tours available only in English – ** Private: Personal Tour – Exclusive to You in English or Other Languages
“An open air gallery of nature- Cappadocia”
2 Days / 1 Night – Everyday Departures / All Year Round – By Flight
2-Days Cappadocia Tour Itinerary
A fully guided Cappadocia vacation package for 2 Days by Premium Travel in Turkey. Discover the highlights of Cappadocia with classic North & South Cappadocia tours. Stay in a local hotel and visit; underground city, Goreme Open Air Museum, Ihlara Canyon, Fairy Chimneys, Avanos, Devrent, Urgup and more…
First Day: Flight to Cappadocia | North Cappadocia Tour
We will pick you up from your hotels in Istanbul and make your transportation to the airport.
Flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir. Pick up from airport and continue to;
Uchisar, enjoy the view of the famous Uchisar Castle. Take amazing photos of the panoramic view.
Goreme Open Air Museum, the most famous museum in the area which houses many painted frescoes cave churches carved out by early Christian monks between 600 and 1200 AD.
Pasabagi, the most beautiful place to look at three-headed fairy chimneys. Pasabag, the Pasha’s Vineyard is surrounded by incredible natural rock formations; a spectacular scene.
Avanos, on the banks of the Red River, famous for the pottery and painted tiles in Turkey. You can see pottery being made, including the old techniques, and even try your hand on the potter’s wheel.
Devrent Valley or Imagination Valley, a lunar landscape and animal shaped pink rocks.
Urgup’s Fairy Chimneys, with caps, mainly found in the vicinity of Urgup, have a conically shaped body and a boulder on top of it.
Cappadocia tour from Istanbul ends with visiting the last place.
Overnight in Cappadocia – Meal: (Lunch)
Day 2: Cappadocia South Tour | Evening Flight to Istanbul
You will have a breakfast at the hotel. After that, our tour guide will come to pick you up from your hotel in Cappadocia and transfer to the following sights one by one.
Goreme Panorama, a stop for the panoramic view of Goreme Valley.
Underground City, a complex of joint caves built by the Christians
Ihlara Valley, enjoy an easy hike through part of the valley along the Melendiz stream, look up and see many of Roman churches, chapels, monasteries and hermits’ caves
Selime Castle, It has a great view looking down the valley. The complexes were carved into volcanic rock outcroppings during the Byzantine period.
Pigeon Valley, named after the thousands of pigeon houses carved into the rocks.
End of the Cappadocia Tour, transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport. Evening flight back to Istanbul.
Transfer back to your hotel in Istanbul. End of Our Services.
Meals: (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Vacation Package Tour Includes
- Tours with Expert Tour Guide
- Transfers from/to Hotel in Istanbul – with Private Minivan or Minibus
- Entrance Tickets
- Arrival & Departure Airport Transfers in Cappadocia.
- Flight Ticket – Direct Flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir
- Flight Ticket – Direct Flight from Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul
- 1 Night – Accommodation (Bed & Breakfast)
- 2 Lunches
- All Parking Fees, Highway Fees & Tax
Cappadocia Vacation Package Tour Excludes
- All Drinks
- All personal expenses
- All customary tips to guide & driver
Cappadocia Optional (Extra) Day Activities;
Hot Air Balloon Flight in Cappadocia – It offers sweeping views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia.
Horse Back Riding Tours (Available 2 or 4 hours) – Explore the wild country around Cappadocia on horseback. Find the perfect half or full-day horseback riding tour
Turkish Bath Tour in Cappadocia – A great experience to a Turkish bath, Massage, and scrub
Cappadocia Optional (Extra) Night Activities;
Whirling Dervishes Night Show in Cappadocia – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
Turkish Night Show in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.