- 14/06/2017 at 3:54 pm #8597
- Istanbul New Year's Eve Party Cruise on the Bosphorus From: 89.00€
- 3 Days Ephesus, Pergamon and Pamukkale Tour Package Ask Price
- Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour - 7 Days Ask Price
- Best of Turkey Package Tour - 8 Days Ask Price
- Istanbul Tour Without Accommodation - 2 Days From: 99.00€
- Cappadocia Tour From Nevsehir Airport - 2 Days 214.00€
- Antalya and Cappadocia Tour Package - 4 Days Ask Price
- Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul Including Balloon Flight - 3 Days Ask Price
- Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi and Selcuk From: 59.00€
- Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul by Bus - 1 Day Cappadocia Trip From: 189.00€
Highlights of the Cappadocia Tour
09.30 Pick-up from the hotel 09.45-10.00 Uchisar Castle 10.30-11.15 Kaymakli Underground City 12.15-13.30 Trekking in Ihlara Valley (3,5 km.) 13.30-14.30 Lunch in Belisirma Village 14.30-15.30 Selime Monastery 16.00-16.30 Agzikarahan Caravansarai 16.30-17.30 Driving back to hotel
Detailed Itinerary of the Cappadocia TourThe Hidden Cappadocia tour offers you to explore all around Cappadocia. You will go underground, do some trekking and we will make you spend whale of a time and little bit tired.
Our professional tour guide accompanies you during the whole Cappadocia tour. You are picked up at 09.30 in the morning from your hotel and our tour starts.
First, we take you to a panoramic viewpoint where you can see the famous Uchisar Castle, the biggest and the most visible rock of the area, it served as a castle to many civilizations for more than 3000 years.
Afterward, we are going to stop by Kaymakli Underground City, a city built under the ground hosted and sheltered many civilizations, unique in the world. This is also going to be a very different experience for you.
After the underground city, we are going to drive all the way to Ihlara Valley, we have our trekking by the beautiful Melendiz River which has been eroding the valley for a very long time.Beside a peaceful walk, you will feel Christian influence throughout the valley, there are over hundred churches scattered all around the valley.
After you complete 3.5 km. trekking route, you are going to have your lunch in Belisirma Village on Melendiz River, a magical atmosphere, sitting on the floor and having your lunch Turkish style.
You can check this related trip, fairies of Cappadocia Tour.
After having lunch, you are going to be taken to Selime Village to visit Selime Monastery which has existed for 1300 years. You will not be able to stop yourself taking pictures when you reach the top of the Monastery.
Afterward, there is going to be 20 minutes drive to Agzikarahan Caravansarai which we can say one of the earliest examples of hotels in history along with the other Seljuk Caravansarais.
Now, it is the time to drive back to your hotel after a fully enlightened, satisfied and also tiring day
Inclusions of the Cappadocia Tour
- Hotel / Cruise pickup and drop off
- Government Licensed Professional Private Tour Guide
- Private Comfortable Transportation with A/C
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
Exclusions of the Cappadocia Tour
[[[["field11","equal_to","Yes"]],[["show_fields","field12"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","1"]],[["show_fields","field16"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","2"]],[["show_fields","field16,field17"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","3"]],[["show_fields","field16,field17,field20"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","4"]],[["show_fields","field16,field17,field20,field18"]],"and"],[[["field12","equal_to","5"]],[["show_fields","field16,field17,field20,field18,field19"]],"and"]]1 Step 1PreviousNext
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.